We are looking for a person with a strong business understanding and a distinct willingness to develop Saab´s business landscape, by joining the Group Management Operational Excellence function. Help us in our mission to keep people and society safe!
In the position as Operations Architect, your overall responsibility will be to make sure that the different perspectives of People, Technology and Processes are linked together, in order to develop Saab´s Operational Business Landscape.
Your main tasks will be:
- To simplify and define our current and future operational landscape together with BA, Operational Countries and Group Functions in the organization
- Drive cooperation, structure and govern our operational landscape
- Find the balance between common and local realizations
- Reduce variance and complexity in our operational business landscape
- Point out the direction and support the organization to optimize efficiency of our choices in the business landscape
This role reports to Head of Operational Excellence and is part of the Operational Excellence management team.
You are systematic and analytic and have a strong ability to identify areas that needs improvement and to set up structures for an efficient and clear follow-up.
Required background and experience:
- M.Sc of i.e. Engineering, Economics or Business Management or other relevant academic degree
- Experience from working with developing of business landscape
- Experience from setting up strategies and KPIs
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defense challenges of tomorrow.
Group Management Operational Excellence is a new central function, set to drive operational issues with strong focus cross Saab. The function supports the business operations with uniform working methods, digitalization and development of methods in all respects with regard to operational efficiency and operational guidance.
This includes, among other things, group-wide processes for execute business, product development, project management, procurement, quality management, and compliance with various customers' procurement regulations.
Last application date: 2021-09-30