Are you an effective communicator with a passion for strategy and leading transformation initiatives in a dynamic hardware environment? Division Production Järfälla is seeking a skilled Operations Strategy & Transformation Manager to join our team. This role will be at the heart of our long-term strategy, ensuring on-time delivery, operational efficiency, and a safe and engaged workplace.
As the Operations Strategy & Transformation Manager, you will play a central role in shaping the strategic direction and accelerating the pace of improvement for the Production division in Järfälla, working closely with the Head of Production and the Production Management Team.
In your role, you will act as a catalyst within the organization and our extended arm, driving engagement and success in the areas of strategy, transformation, and internal communication. This means that you will be pivotal in effecting change by networking and collaborating both internally and with our external stakeholders, defining and developing our strategies and goals, and continuously monitoring progress and providing support.
Responsibilities in Brief:
- Translate Saab's, Surveillance's, and other relevant stakeholders' strategies and goals that impact our division into a foundation for our strategy and goal setting.
- Collect and analyze data on production performance, efficiency, and quality. Utilize insights to make informed decisions and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Develop, evaluate, and implement both long-term and short-term strategies, goals, key initiatives, and KPIs to enhance and optimize production operations in close collaboration with management teams.
- Take ownership of critical improvement or transformation projects.
- Be accountable for communicating and elucidating production strategies, initiatives, and changes to internal stakeholders in a clear and engaging manner. Ensure that employees understand and support the division's vision and goals.
- Enhance and improve internal communication channels to ensure timely and effective communication throughout the organization.
- Support the organization in visualizing everything we do!
We are looking for a highly self-driven individual who thrives on collaboration and is motivated to challenge and develop the organization in a flexible manner. You should possess:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 3 years of leadership experience within a production environment or similar (e.g., project manager, team leader or line manager).
- Demonstrated ability to manage strategic initiatives and deliver results within specified timelines.
- Proven expertise in leading teams and achieving results through other leaders and experts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in visualizing strategies and goals to make them comprehensible.
- Experience in internal communication and implementing communication tools and practices.
- An adaptable and innovative mindset to excel in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Proven ability and interest in leading, developing, and challenging the organization, management teams, and employees.
- Excellent skills in spoken and written Swedish and English.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What You Will Be Part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 19,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Read more about us here.
Business area Surveillance offers world-leading technology for monitoring and decision support to protect against threats. The portfolio covers radar systems, electronic warfare, combat systems as well as safety and security solutions.
Production Järfälla plays a crucial role in supporting Business Units Naval Combat Systems and Business Unit Fighter Core Capabilities with production capacity and capability. As a member of the Production Järfälla management team, you will collaborate with colleagues from various departments to drive the division's success. Reporting to the Head of Production Järfälla, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a nurturing and innovative environment.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.