Part-Time Operational Support Administrator
Saab Technologies UK Ltd comprises of employees who work in a variety of locations throughout the UK. The job role will be Part-Time (50% of time) and based in Heywood House Westbury and you will report to the Director OPS UK. As a hands-on Operations Support Administrator, you will provide administrative support to Ops UK and cover a wide variety of tasks in a part-time basis.
This role will be job share between 2 more Administrative Support staff.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the booking and coordination of all the travel for the OPS UK staff
- Responsible for reconciliation of monthly statements, process invoices and expenses following the internal guidance and policies. Being responsible for the good management of the company credit card.
- Maintain logs/reports (Hours, timesheets, etc) and submit these to the finance provider on a monthly/yearly basis.
- Manage the Purchase Order system including the track of all the invoices against the POs.
- Collate the Year End financial information and report to the finance provider.
- Responsible to keep the office supplies in order.
- Being the Point of contact for all AMEX travel enquiries, keeping in touch through teleconference meetings with our account manager on a regular basis.
- Entering new employee travel profile information onto NEO and updating on a regular basis.
- Responsible of the administration for the hiring cars requirements
- Coordinate and book all hire vehicles for exercises and other team commitments.
- Administrate vehicle allocations.
- Collate and issue exercise vehicle packs.
- Fleet vehicles
- Ensure taco graph reports are completed in accordance with official guidelines.
- Collate all Ops UK vehicle and driver paperwork (inc FRR).
- Coordinate Ops UK vehicle servicing, repairs, MOTs and tacho currency.
- Coordinate the annual driver licence checks in accordance with insurance guidelines for Ops UK personnel.
- Administrate insurance queries/claims.
- Administrate new and replacement lease vehicles.
- Manage fuel card supplier accounts including invoices.
- Coordinate STS visitor programmes including the booking of accommodation and travel.
- General Ops UK support
- Provide administrative support to Ops UK meetings, activities and special projects as required.
- Previous experience of working as an Administrative Support
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confident with management of time and outstanding organizational skills
- Flexible to be the backup of the other 2 administrators when they are on leave.
Saab Technologies UK Ltd has operational footprints in London (HQ), Farnborough (Technology Centre), Westbury (Training Services), Fareham (Seaeye), White City (Innovation Hub) and in Hull (Public Safety and Security) and in line with Saab’s Strategic Plan, the ambition is to grow this UK footprint.