People Solution Configuration Specialist
Do you want to be a part of the exciting journey to develop competence and ways of working in HR to meet new requirements? We are transforming Human Resources and have implemented a modern SaaS system to support our business. In your role you will be creating digital opportunities and continuously improve our digital solutions
HR at Saab is on a transformation path for our HR processes and technology. We have implemented Workday as our common global HR solution, incorporating majority of People processes. We continue to enhance employee experience and HR processes even further. Our People Digital Solutions (PDS) team oversees all HR related tools and applications, leading the process from first request to the implementation of best fitted solution. As part of our PDS team, you will closely cooperate with key stakeholders in the HR organization and in the business units as well as with current and future vendors and external partners. Additionally to day to day process improvements, you will be a key player in dedicated implementation projects.
In you role you will work with following:
- Maintenance and further development of Workday system and other People applications used by SAAB
- Workday release management including regression testing
- Leading and managing business requirement process
- Second Line support via Service Now
- Driving HR data quality assurance activities
- Contributing in the evolvement of the digitalization of HR area for Saab
To be successful and thrive in this role, we see that you bring significant experience (5-8 years) within configuration and hands-on work with HR systems and applications. Preferably, experience in Workday or other bigger HR platform on the market. Experience of agile development and/or Service Now is a merit.
Your skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on working experience of HR system maintenance and development, preferably Workday
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Great understanding of existing and new technology and good know-how in HR Processes
- Open-minded to challenge status quo and lead change
- Take responsibility and deliver results, individually and as part of a team
- Structured problem solver that are thorough but pragmatic, keeping the business value in focus while always looking at the bigger picture.
- Proactive and good at both describing and receiving requirements
- Strong communication and analyzing skills. This is a job that calls for someone who understand business, processes, IT solutions and people.
- Genuine interest in HR systems and you enjoy configuring systems and improving delivery.
- Excellent in both reading, writing and speaking English as well as Swedish
- Relevant higher education
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
People Digital Solution is a part of People Operations organization within Group Human Resources that is responsible for strategic personnel issues based on the long-term needs of the business operation in Saab AB. The group is geographical dispersed on 4 sites. You will report to Head of People Digital Solution, who has the overall responsibility for deliverables and operational excellence within the scope of the department. If you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We look forward to your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.