Are you interested in developing security at one of Sweden’s most high-tech companies? At Saab, security is prioritized, on top management’s agenda and crucial for competitiveness, profitability and trust in a challenging global market.
Saab is looking for a Personnel and Travel Security Specialist at Saab Business Area Surveillance.
As a Personnel and Travel Security Specialist at Saab, you will work in an international context where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex business environments and projects with high business impact.
In your role you will focus on personnel and travel security at the Business Area as a part of the Personnel security team at Surveillance Security. The team responsibilities include operational work around insider prevention, security clearances, travel security, security requirements in contracts and more. You will also be a key player in raising security awareness for the Business Area.
You will report to the Personnel Security Manager, Business Area Surveillance.
Your main tasks will be:
- Personnel security and insider prevention
- Travel security for the Business Area
- Assessments, decisions and recommendations in the vetting and security clearances processes
- Support other Business Area stakeholders
- Support within the Security department
- Incident- and crisis management
- Teaching, training and presentations
You will be a key player at the Business Area in developing, implementing and maintaining processes, methods and tools for personnel and travel security, and you will contribute in cross-Saab expertise teams. You will liaise and collaborate extensively internally and externally.
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work-life experience in personnel security, preferably in an international context
- Experience from working with security-related legislations and legal frameworks
- Experience from working with Swedish protective security
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Experience from working with travel security
- Several years of experience from working for government authorities or in a global company, including understanding of security related issues in the business process
- Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations
- Management and/or leadership experience
- Experience of and ability to build and maintain networks and good relations inside as well as outside your organization
You are a true team player, always focusing on the team’s results.
Personal qualities will be of the utmost importance, and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and personal integrity.
You understand the need for balanced security in a business-driven environment. As a personnel and travel security specialist at Saab, you are likely to come into contact with classified information.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection, both for the military and civilian domain. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions and more.
Within Saab Security, we have anchored a Saab-wide ambition to be world leading in security risk management, and to be referred to by other security professionals as the company having the best practices in place.
The security function at Business Area Surveillance is a department consisting of competencies such as security managers, information security specialists, security protection specialists and security administration. You will work with all our Business Units including our businesses outside Sweden.
You will be based in Stockholm/Järfälla or Göteborg/Kallebäck, and since we are a global company working in an international context, this position will require some travelling both domestic and internationally. Because of this, you need to feel confident in both speaking and writing in English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.