Position as a Commander on Bombardier Global 6000 within Saab Corporate Flight Services.
Saab Corporate Flight Services is a section within the department Saab Flight Operations and conducts worldwide operation under its air operator certificate (AOC). Your role will be to act as a Commander on our corporate flights.
Integrity, flexibility and customer orientation are strong skills that are required for this position. Great emphasis on your social skills to be able to act in a crew composition. Involvement in different administration duties within the flight operations department will be included depending on your background.
- Experience as a Commander
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid EASA medical class 1
- Valid rating on Global 6000 or recent experience
- English language proficiency level 5
- Driver´s license (B)
- Good communication skills - fluent in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of (EASA-OPS) 965/2012 regulations.
Selection will be based on:
- Interview with flight operations department
- Personal skill tests via Saab Career Center
- Psychological assessment in accordance with EASA regulation
- Test result regarding alcohol and drug use in accordance with EASA regulation
- Saab security assessment
- You must be able to substantiate your activities in the last 5 years with dates, according to security legislation for air crew
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 19,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Read more about us here
The Aeronautics business area is an innovative supplier of world-class aircraft systems, advanced aerostructures, and a wide range of support solutions within civil and military aviation. The business area researches, develops, and produces military aviation systems. We are building for the future through research and studies into innovative flight systems and the further development of our products. Read more about us here
By joining Aeronautics, you will be a part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive organisation with an emphasis on professional growth and work-life balance. You will work in an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.