We are looking for a individual team player that can help us with develop and strengthen our PKI-capability. Saab is under transformation and you will be an important asset in this journey.
In this role, your main tasks will be:
- Contribute with maintain and develop:
- PKI-infrastructure and technic as for example server, HSM.
- Daily operation, request, incidents and performance improvement.
- Integrate PKI in IT-systems
Saab is look for a team player and you are expected to be able to work on your own with supporting help from our PKI-team.
- An own strive to get new experience and deeper knowledge in the security area.
- Work alone with challengers under urgent situations.
- A common technology interest and updated with the latest development in IT-security.
- Deep knowledge in Windows OS
- Deep knowledge with PKI
- Knowledge within HSM and MFA solutions as Smart Card, Soft Token.
- Experience with cross functional team work
- Desired skills:
- You will work with the following technic:
- PKI, Smart Cards and other types of MFA
- HSM (Hardware Secure Module)
- Certificate applications
- Servers mainly Windows but also Unix, Linux.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection.
For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Workplace department that handles client, collaboration, identity and access. Workplace services is part of Saabs end user service.
You will be part of a team with long experience of PKI, the team is a important infrastructure group within Identity Access Management. The team task is to ensure operating and strategic model for the entire IAM area, the PKI team with will deliver and operate the PKI. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Last application day 2021-08-08. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.