As Procurement Data & Spend Specialist, you will be part of a team within Procurement Operational Development (OpD), driving development and supporting Saab Surveillance Procurement organization. You will report to Head of Procurement Operational Development and work with colleagues’ cross site and cross Saab’s different Business Areas.
You will support Procurement with various tasks such as, delivering summarized master data, being point of contact for different tools and systems, educate and introduce the organization in new ways of working etc. You will have a key function in order for Procurement to take the next steps into being in the front line of execute and drive our businesses towards our extensive supplier base.
You will work closely with strategic and operational purchasers and also towards the management team to ensure that business-oriented decisions are taken based on correct data. You will be a vital part in driving development and change on our journey towards a Procurement Organization focusing on high business acumen by having the information and knowledge needed at the right time.
As Procurement Data & Spend Specialist, you develop tools and methods to secure correct data as a basis for business decisions within Procurement.
- Collect and analyze spend data in the MRP system (IFS) and QlikSense for category business decisions
- Develop and report KPI measurements
- Work close with controllers to establish calculations for business cases related to buffer stock strategies, make-buy decisions, material cost calculations in projects etc.
- Work with the Processes Methods & Tools Team (PM&T) to analyze and improve master data in IFS
- Be a super user in financial monitoring tool and train buyers in using the tool to collect financial data regarding suppliers.
- Supporting the management team in the strategic work to develop Business Intelligence / Digitalization.