Procurement Solution and Digitalization Driver
We are looking for a Procurement Solution and Digitalization Manager that has a proven track record of driving transformational change and in-depth understanding of source to pay and procure to pay processes.
Saab Procurement has started an exciting journey to drive Operational Excellence and becoming a world leading purchasing organization. We are working in a matrix organization and Group Procurement have a functional responsibility for Global Purchasing at Saab and a business responsibility for indirect material.
Being Procurement Solution and Digitalization Manager you will have the responsibility for planning, coordinating and executing global Source to Pay and Procure to Pay strategies and processes. You will be driving implementation of processes in various business solutions (i.e applications) needed for procurement. Development and delivery of training and support materials for the solutions is a part of your role.
In order for you to be successful you need to ensure tight collaboration with the purchasing organisations in the business areas, Group IT and other stakeholders within Group Functions.
The main tasks:
- Driver for Procure to Pay process globally.
- Set up of Saab Buying Channel strategy including improvement processes and implementation of solutions in systems.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies, regulations and laws within the procure to pay process.
- Oversee the development and delivery of training and support materials for the procure to pay process.
- Driver for Source to Pay process for the Procurement Function.
- Identify process technology requirements and drive a simplified yet efficient technology landscape with the support of Group IT.
- Driver for procurement processes at Group Procurement.
- Driver for Group Procurement’s digitalization projects.
- Responsible for Group Procurement’s Business Development Plan.
- Responsible to identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the overall Group Procurement category coding structure.
To fit in this role, you must be highly service minded and self-motivated, structured, skilled in documentation and communicative. When collaborating with stakeholders, you are confident with the ability to build relationships, influence and provide advice to key decision makers. You focus on achieving success in individual and team projects. You also possess a keen interest to develop ways of working using digitalization.
- Master degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience, in procure to pay and source to pay processes.
- Good knowledge of applications (e.g. procurement or financial applications), application landscape and master data principles.
- Skilled in leading change with successful documented track record of driving digital transformation.
- Good knowledge in digitalization.
- Good communication skills verbally and written in both Swedish and English.
- Solid and documented project leadership and analytic skills.
- Experience from implementing applications (more than 500 users).
- Experience from procurement or finance.
- Experience from working in matrix organizations.
- Experience from defence and/or aviation industry.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply
What you will be a part of
Saab is a world-leading defence and security company. Saab’s mission is to make people safe by pushing intellectual and technological boundaries. Saab has operations and employees on all continents around the world. Fighter jets, submarines and radars are just some examples of what we do.
Group Procurement is a group function with a functional responsibility for 500 procurement professionals globally and a business responsibility for indirect procurement. Our mission is to create sustainable, efficient and profitable business, challenging ourselves and our suppliers, using high business acumen and a holistic view. During 2021 we have started a Procurement excellence program that will run over the next coming years to develop Saab into a world leading Purchasing organisation.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Location Linköping, Stockholm or Gothenburg.
You are welcome to send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Recruiting Manager: Andreas Bolling, Head of Procure to Pay and Digitalization.
Please apply before: 2021-09-19