Do you want to work in a company that develops systems to help keep people and society safe?
Are you motivated by a versatile everyday life, where you will work together with our external suppliers and your colleagues in the projects?
Are you able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications? Then you might be our new colleague in the TactiCall Production Team.
As our Product Technical Administrator, your primary tasks are to support the projects, Supply Chain and the hardware development.
The role also includes responsibility for creation and maintenance
of the ERP product portfolio.
- Coordinate and secure parts and production release
- Technical support to suppliers
- Create and maintain BOM (Bill of material)
- First point of contact to suppliers with regards to manufacturing base
- Handle PCN (Product Change Note)
- Set products obsolete
This opportunity requires a person who likes to learn and work with many stakeholders. The candidates we are looking for have strong analytical skills, have keen attention to detail and problem-solving techniques. Experience in ERP systems is necessary.
We expect you to have worked as an electrical technician, production technician or have gained equivalent experience.
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates with various backgrounds and experiences. We interact with each other and therefore need good communicators, who like to interact with stakeholders and who speak/write English.
What can you expect from us?
Saab Danmark is a company that is growing and you will therefore experience a company that is dynamic and able to adapt. In the Saab group we have a saying ”Business is done between people”, and this is also the environment you can expect here. We offer:
- Initial learning process with mentorship and support
- Good career and development opportunities in a professional company
- A vibrant and international atmosphere with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits that support our employees’ wellbeing
- A variety of social activities, lunch scheme, pension as well as flexible work conditions
- Focus on our teams, good cooperation and giving our employees the ability to take ownership of their tasks.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable government security clearance(s).
About Saab Danmark A/S
Saab in Denmark is part of the Saab Group with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. At the same time, Saab Danmark is an independent legal company with a flat organisational structure. Our main business area is delivering integrated communication solutions to civil and military markets at home and abroad.
You can find further information about our integrated communication solution TactiCall, at www.saab.com/naval.