We currently have a number of genuine opportunities and are seeking experienced Project Management professionals who are:
- Workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges
- Seeking opportunities to provide your project management expertise in combat, communications, platform, control and autonomous systems
- Possess skills spanning the project management lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- project management
- program management
- project planning and controls
- project support
- risk management
- earned value management
- bid and capture management
- Prepared to assist Saab’s contribution to Australia’s Defence and Security enterprise
The door is open for growing your career as a Project Management professional r across:
- Combat Systems: contributing toward combat system development, sustainment and capability insertion programs, with input to all major vessels in the Royal Australian Navy fleet and related international programs
- Autonomous systems: contributing toward the provision of holistic Autonomous and Remotely Operated Vehicle capability across the Australia Defence Force, ensuring these capabilities remain operationally relevant throughout their system life
- Land systems: contributing toward exciting programs such as the provision of a world class deployable health capability to the Australian Defence Force, as well as battle management and ground based air defence solutions for the Australian Army
With opportunities predominantly based in Adelaide and Melbourne, applications are also encouraged from engineering professionals across Australia (i.e. Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth) with relocation support available to selected candidates as appropriate.
Saab Australia is a defence technology, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For 35 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 900 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
As a valued team member of Saab Australia, you’ll access a variety of perks and benefits to support you and your family including:
- 6 weeks paid leave each year
- 13% Superannuation
- Free Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Access to MySaab; our online store offering everything from cash back at hundreds of stores to discounts from exclusive partners
- A culture which promotes a positive work/life balance
For further information about a career at Saab, visit: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the positions may be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen and able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.