Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems.
For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
The Project Manager- Production and Customer Support is a member of the JP2060 Support Leadership Team and is responsible for the production, delivery and reporting of all project material supplies.
You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Implement and manage activities in relation to project needs
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Prepare, monitor and revise production project plans, estimates, cost accounts and schedules for the subproject to meet the objectives
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office, 9 day fortnight and part time (0.8 FTE minimum) will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Tertiary qualifications, or equivalent experience in project management
- Skills in managing projects in a Defence Environment
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
Culture and benefits
We employ over 700 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised.
You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.