Protective Security Specialist to Saab Aeronautics
Do you want to develop security at one of Sweden’s most high-tech companies? Security is prioritized, on top management’s agenda and crucial for competitiveness, profitability and trust on a challenging global market.
Saab is looking for a Protective Security Specialist with main focus on Swedish protective security at Saab Business Area Aeronautics.
As a security specialist at Saab Aeronautics, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex business environments and projects with high business impact.
In your role, you will primarily be responsible for analyzing of and implementation of requirements as well as support and control in the area of protective security. You will also support the business in risk mitigations and in identifying and preventing security threats of different nature, supporting in handling external and internal security demands and be a key player in raising security awareness and building a strong security culture.
Your main tasks will be:
- Protective security, primarily analyzing, setting requirements and preforming audits.
- Compliance management.
- Risk management, including risk assessments.
- Incident- and crisis management, including incident investigations.
- Teaching, training and presentations.
- Depending on your location and skills, Comsec responsibilities.
Information security management will also be a major part of your everyday work.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in security risk management, crisis management and/or similar.
- Several years of experience from working with Swedish protective security regulations, including Swedish protective security act and/or similar.
- Experience from working with security risk management, crisis management and/or similar.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Experience from working with protective security.
- Leadership/management or similar experience.
- Experience from working for government authorities or in a global company including understanding of information security related issues in the business process.
- Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations.
- Swedish and/or US Comsec training and experience.
- Ability to build and maintain networks and good relations inside as well as outside your own organization.
You are a true team player, always focusing at the team results, whether the team is the security team, the business area, Saab group functions or Saab as a company.
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and a high personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment.
As a site security specialist at Saab, you are likely to get in contact with classified information. This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Please note that this position will be supporting all of Aeronautics operations and sites which means you must to be able to travel. Preferred sites for primary location is Saab Aeronautics sites in Arboga, Nyköping or Linköping.
What you will be part of
The Aeronautics business area is an innovative supplier of world-class aircraft systems, advanced aerostructures, and a wide range of support solutions within civil and military aviation. The business area researches, develops, and produces military aviation systems. We are building for the future through research and studies into innovative flight systems and the further development of our products.
By joining Aeronautics, you will be a part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive organisation with an emphasis on professional growth and work-life balance. You will work in an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Read more about us here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Last day for application: 2022-06-26
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.