Do you want to work as a quality project manager in a company that is committed to contribute to keep society and people safe?
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share the same challenge – to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a highly complex environment with many technical experts. Your day will be a mix of working with typical quality disciplines, but equally, you will have an important role in our projects as the quality expert. You will form part of a newly established Quality and Process Team.
As our new Quality Project Manager, you will be the voice of the customer in coaching and developing our organization. You will also promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization, including product and process design within the development phase.
With focus on APQP & QMS development, your mission will be to increase customer confidence by ensuring the quality of future products and processes.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining The Quality Management System
- Promoting a healthy work environment
- Ensuring we meet safety in the workplace goals
- Continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Internal and external audits
- Quality training of organization
- Improving internal processes and driving change
- Interacting with, and supporting Saab Group functions
- Quality support for customer project teams
We have the following main certificates that are relevant for this role. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO27001 and we also comply with different NATO AQAP standards in specific projects.