Saab’s Graduate Program is a two-year program, which offers you the opportunity to undertake either a program aimed at developing technical depth within one area, or a program with structured rotations across two teams in the business. These options are individually tailored to your current skills and developmental needs, business requirements and individual preferences.
Following the successful completion of the program, we will place you into a permanent position within the business so that you can continue the growth of your exciting new career.
Our 2024 Business Graduate Program will be comprised of the following graduate roles and will be located at our Adelaide office.
- Human Resources: supporting our HR operations, talent acquisition and learning & development functions.
- Finance: supporting our accounts payable and receivable, payroll and project accounting functions.
- Legal / Commercial: supporting our Maritime project teams with legal and export control advice.
We are searching for talented and inquisitive problem-solvers, who are interested in designing and developing products that will help to keep people and society safe.
To be eligible for the Saab Australia Graduate Program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Completed within the last two (2) years, or about to complete, a Bachelor’s Degree, specialising in:
- Human Resources Management / Organisation Psychology
- Finance / Accounting
- Law / Commercial / Business
Or a related technical discipline
As Defence security clearance is required for these roles, you will be an Australian citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 security clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 700 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience. By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace and have the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
Our suite of benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements such as 9 day fortnights and hybrid working from home / office
- 6 weeks annual leave, with the option to cash out the extra 2 weeks as additional income
- Share matching scheme, buy Saab shares and 3 years later the company will match
- Income protection insurance
- 12.5% superannuation
- Active social and sports clubs
- Ongoing professional development
- MySaab corporate discounts
- Health and wellbeing initiatives such as on site doctor and masseuse
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application documents by 3 April 2023. Please ensure that you attach the below as a minimum:
- CV and cover letter
- Academic transcript
- Proof of Australian Citizenship i.e. passport or birth certificate
You may also contact our careers team for any enquiries and further information about the program at email@example.com.
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.