Sales Representative for Saab AB - Communications
We are looking for a natural entrepreneur with a good commercial judgement and experience from commercial negotiations.
As a Sales Representative, you will be part of a group of nine people. The Team is responsible for marketing, sales and our commercial product packages for department Communications.
You have some years of work experience in a commercial sales role within the Telecom and/or Defense industry. Experience and networks within government agencies and authorities is an advantage.
It is required that you can easily connect, maintain and manage relations with different people regardless of cultural background.
You need to have a good ability to manage parallel tasks and perform well even, under pressing working conditions. Furthermore, it is important that you are very good at expressing yourself both in speech and writing in Swedish and English.
Your job will contain, but is not limited to
- Responsible for the sales towards one or several customers.
- Responsible for your personal sales funnel
- Responsible for your personal business plan
- Plan and set up a structure way of working
- Set up and participate in customer meetings
- Make customer presentations i.e. market our products in Sweden and on the international market
- Responsible for your personal sales budget
- Responsible for reporting to your line manager
We see you as an entrepreneur that interacts.
Furthermore, you are a good communicator and like to cooperate with people on different levels in various organizations. We see that one of your motivators is challenges.
You have very good skills in English and Swedish, both in writing and verbally.
You are positive towards traveling, both in Sweden and sometimes internationally.
You are a team player!
Strong working knowledge:
- You should be able to discuss and negotiate, both within Saab and with external customers.
- You should have experience in contractual and commercial matters
- You should have experience in managing projects or as an integral part in a project management team
- You should have a knowledge of international business relations and managing cultural barriers
- It is an advantage if you have a have good finance and treasury understanding
We will make selections on an ongoing basis, so please apply today!
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What You Will Be a Part of
Communication and Tactical Solutions is responsible for the design of technical and robust solutions and infrastructure utilizing networks, radio, and satellite communication technologies.
We are a part of the Business Area Support & Services.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.