Security & Compliance Officer to Aeronautics Security
It´s a human right to feel safe. Our mission is to increase security in society, for its citizens and for those whose job it is to protect this right. Do you agree? Apply and become a member of One Security at Saab, were security is prioritized.
We are looking for a Security & Compliance Officer that thrives on working in a dynamic environment with the capacity to handle the unexpected on a daily basis.
As Security & Compliance Officer at Aeronautics, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex business environments and projects with high business impact.
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting, analysing, setting and follow-up the security requirements put on the business area regarding compliance against internal- and external regulations. The scope varies throughout the entire spectrum of security disciplines, such as physical- and information security.
You will support the business in security risk management and in ensuring security compliance, as well as being a key player in handling various security tasks, raising security awareness and maintaining control throughout the verity of operations.
Your main task will be, but not exclusively:
- Key team member in driving and ensuring security planning together with Business units Security Managers
- Identification and documentation of security compliance gaps
- Design and implement security compliance programs, enforce compliance initiatives, build employee security awareness
- Ensure and maintain security and compliance according with standards
- Maintain standards and controls to comply with national and international regulations
- Support audits, self-assessments, reviews
- Support Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
- Support incident management and investigations
- General security support within Aeronautics
You are a true team player, always focusing at the team results, whether the team is the security department, the business area/unit, Saab group functions or Saab as a company.
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in security risk management, crisis management and/or similar
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience from working with Swedish protective security regulations, including Swedish protective security act and/or similar
- Experience from working with requirements and compliance and/or security frameworks
- Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations
- Ability to build and maintain networks inside as well as outside your own organization
- The ability to improvise, adapt and overcome the unexpected
- Experience from working in an international environment
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is of greatest importance that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and a high personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment.
As an IT-security & compliance manager at Saab, you are likely to get in contact with classified information. This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Please note that this position will have its primary location in Linköping or Arboga but you must be able to travel national and international.
What you will be a part of
At Aeronautics Security Department, we take pride in supporting the Business, we always go the extra mile to deliver on time, with precision and always strive to be business enablers. We want to be perceived by others as pragmatic, crucial and a natural part in all aspects and areas of the business. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, are crucial for our future development.
The Security Department consisting today of a variety of competences such as operational-, site- , information-, personnel- and compliance & governance security specialist/officers/managers. You will work towards and support all our operations and installations, often in close cooperation with other parts of the Business Area or Group functions, and you will report to the Head of Security Department, Aeronautics.
Within Saab Security, we have anchored a Saab wide ambition to become world leading in Security Risk Management and to be referred to by other Security professionals as the company having the best practices in place.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Last day for application: 2022-05-31
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a learning culture, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to keep people and society safe.