Security Professional at Saab Finland Oy
We are looking for a Security Professional to organize and oversee security for Saab Finland OY. This is a new position and as the role grows, you will lead, develop and implement policies and procedures to meet and maintain both internal and external company security standards. In addition, as Saab Finland Oy is in steady growth period, you will also be part of the expansion of the company’s activities in Finland.
As a Security Professional at Saab Finland OY, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex IT environments and projects with high Business impact.
In your role you will be responsible for analysing and supporting the business in their risk mitigations and the task of identifying and prevent security threats of different nature. You will also support the business handling external and internal security demands, and be a key player in handling incidents and raising security awareness.
Your main tasks will be:
- Implement security polices, protocols and procedures.
- Site security, from both a physical and personal perspective.
- Support with the performance of Security Risk Analysis and Security Plans/Instruction
- Incident- and crisis management, including incident investigations in cooperation with Saab Security function.
- Information security management will be a major part of your everyday work.
- Compliance management
- Teaching, training and presentations
- Coordinate and manage security audits.
- Support in the development and maintenance of Business continuity plans.
- Support the implementation of Security Awareness programmes.
- Crypto Custodian as required
- 'On Call' availability for security incidents.
- Site SME on Physical Security.
- Support HR with security related steps in Saabs People Lifecycle Process
You are an experienced leader with sound knowledge of Finnish security procedures, have a keen eye on detail and very high moral and ethical standards.
Brief summary of the profile that we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a security manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Working knowledge and experience of KATAKRI
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, verbal and written, Swedish is a plus.
- Experience from working with Finnish protective security
- Experience from working for government authorities or in a global company including understanding of information security related issues in the business process
- Leadership/management experience
- Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations
- You are a true team player, always focusing at the team results, whether the team is the security team, the business area, group functions or Saab as a company
- Ability to build and maintain networks and good relations inside as well as outside your own organization
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment. As a security specialist at Saab you are likely to get in contact with classified information. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening by Finnish authorities.
What you will be a part of
Saab Finland Oy is on a strong growth path. We have grown from 3 to 50 employees in the last 3 years and we are continuing to grow in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku.
You will be part of SAAB Security Community reporting in a matrix to the CEO of SAAB Finland OY and to Business Area Security
You will be based at one of our facilities (Helsinki/Tampere) and support the ongoing business and operations in all our places in Finland.
Saab AB is a global defence and security company in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 17’400 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one fourth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment, which means that the position can be filled prior to the job ads expiration date.
For questions please contact:
+358 (10) 4221680