Senior ILS Analyst and Technical Data Coordinator
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of command and control systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for achieving complex systems integration projects that deliver proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s complex challenges.
From combat, communications and security systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Land group, the Senior ILS Analyst will play a key role in furthering the development of Saab’s deployable health and deployable infrastructure solutions. This will entail the development of logistics analysis activities in support of support system design and for developing a range of technical documentation and illustrations.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure that logistics products are being delivered
- Collate all source data and manage ILS technical data to ensure Product Baselines are maintained
- Manage the development and production of ILS Technical Data including Technical Publications
- Support and mentor a team of internal and external Technical Authors and Illustrators
- Manage the development of codification data packs for Items of supply and deliver to the relevant National Codification Bureau
- Facilitate the transition of ILS deliverables into service and the production of Technical Publications
- Take responsibility for managing the technical library for projects
Your skills and experience will include:
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive experience in a project based team or engineering management environment, preferably in Defence or a similarly regulated industry
- Experience as an Integrated Logistics Support Officer in a complex production, maintenance, engineering or project environment
- Proven ability in the management and production of technical publications, instructions, technical illustrations and repair parts schemes
- Experience of specialist ILS tools and/or engineering data management systems
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with a proven track record of team contributions
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.