Senior ILS Engineer
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries regarded as technically impossible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for Senior ILS Engineer to join our Product development team in Abu Dhabi.
- Responsible for ILS throughout a product lifecycle
- Maintainability and maintenance concept design
- Analysis of Reliability and Availability and product ILS requirement management
- Life cycle Cost design, analysis and evaluation
- Basic understanding of STTE and their use and complexity in materiel logistics is a merit
- Knowledge in Spareparts provisioning and optimisation is a merit
- Multidiciplinary engineering knowledge used to provide design input and evaluate sub systems from ILS perspective during development
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience from ILS metrics and performing FMEA and calculating MTBF, MTTR etc.
- Experience in customer and/or supplier interaction acting as subject matter expert
- Relevant Engineering degree, minimum B.Sc.
- Minimum 7 years ILS engineering
- Experience from complex logistics in a national defense organization is a merit
- Experience from Product development is a merit
- Good English communication skills
- Self-motivated and used to work closely with other teams in projects.
This position requires that you undergo a security screening in accordance with the Saab internal processes.
What you will be a part of
Saab’s strategy for growth includes building local business in selected markets, with focus on key customer countries. You will become part of this brand new Saab Company, which operates in Tawazun Industrial Park, northeast of the Abu Dhabi city centre.
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 18,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.