As Senior Information Management Expert at Saab you will govern how information shall be used within Saab Group. You will work closely connected to other colleagues within Saab developing and securing our Information Landscape.
In an evolving cybersecurity environment we at Saab are strengthening our position in the Information Domain. We are now looking for Senior Information Management Expert to lead in keeping our usage of information efficient and secure.
Among other tasks you shall be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the information management strategy and roadmap at Saab.
- Participate in development, governance and coordination of various initiatives building information landscapes at Saab.
- Governance and guidance of how information is used at Saab securing efficient usage of information within regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other relevant processes on how the information strategy effects their field of interest.
- Collect and evaluate business and information requirements within Saab.
- In cooperation with Saab Process, methods and tools groups define and structure the usage of information.
- Assist to analyze data and organize it across various categories and tools.
- System owner of Information management tools,
- Leading a cross Saab team within the field of Process, methods and tools for information management.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders e.g. IT-architects, IT-directors, quality and operational business.
This role reports to Head of Quality at Saab Group.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
As a candidate for this position, you have to have the ability to work independent, take on great responsibility and have excellent communication skills. We expect you to have a university degree in for example IT and management.
The successful candidate has experience/competence of:
- Strong business acumen and understanding how information can be used to improve business value
- Information systems development and governance
- Master data and meta data definition
- Ability to see the "big picture" in a complex information landscape
- Experience in the Enterprise/Information Domain or in a similar role
- Knowledge on security regulations like NIST, CMMC, Cyber Essential Plus,
- Knowledge on pivacy Regulations like GDPR, NIST Privacy
- Experience from Export Control Regulations is an advantage
- Proven communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong Business Acumen
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe.
Empowered by its 19,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems.
Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations. Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions from military defense to civil security. With operations on every continent, Saab continuously develops, adapts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.
You will have a key part in the work of securing Saab performance. You are going to need to work in an international environment being an ambassador for our ways of working, building a strong network.
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defense challenges of tomorrow.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people. Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities. Read more about us here