Senior Manager Marketing & Sales SIGINT
In order to strengthen our Marketing & Sales Team in Nuremberg/Germany, we are looking for a Senior Manager for the SIGINT environment. You will be responsible for all SIGINT product portfolio related business in Germany and you will be reporting to the Managing Director of Saab Deutschland.
Saab is expanding the sensor technology sector worldwide in order to be able to meet the increased demand for new sensor solutions, particularly from European countries. Our continuous investment in research and technology, combined with many years of operational experience, put us in a unique position as a technology partner.
- Deliver Order Intake and gross margin in accordance with set budget
- Responsibility for executing the Saab Winning Business
- Responsible for marketing and sales of the Saab SIGINT product portfolio
- Extensive travel within Germany and occasional travel within Europe will be required
Your experiences and skills:
- Military, Academic or other relevant education is required
- SIGINT background in the Bundeswehr, Intelligence Services, Law Enforcement Services or specific industries is required
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of signal collection, analysis and fusion
- Operational experience in the SIGINT area desirable
- Deep understanding of the German procurement processes desirable
- Existing network in relevant areas desirable
- Previous Sales Experience desirable
- Be Saab’s face towards partners and customers, act as a role model
- Strong social skills to build and maintain partner and customer relationships desirable
- Strong Analytic and Strategic skills to identify and develop business, local partnerships and market networks
- Strong project management skills with capability to drive projects from Business Development to contract
- Team oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and able to maintain a high quality
- German citizenship desired, consent to maintain/obtain a German security clearance.
- Very good language skills in German and English
You should have an outgoing personality with good communication skills, tenacity and high-drive. The role requires an independent-minded person, able to identify and pursue opportunities, but also willing to contribute as part of a wider team. You are committed to delivering high quality and meeting deadlines in a fast moving international environment where decisions are followed by prompt actions. You are able to meet expectations and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility. Your analytical and communication skills enable you to keep focus on and to deal with several complex issues simultaneously.