Senior Project Manager to Business Enablement
Here at Business Enablement, we are looking for a senior project manager to join our team and help us fulfill that vision. As project manager, you will be leading key development and delivery projects that focus on supporting our business areas.
You will also play a key role in developing our project office within the competence area of project management that will influence the whole of Saab IT. You will also work closely with contract managers, line managers and representatives within development, procurement and production in your day-to-day operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver projects that usually span across one or more business units.
- Monitor, report and achieve the financial, time and quality goals of the projects
- Manage communication and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Report status to the Project Steering Group
We think you work as a project or program manager today and have a proven record of successfully managing IT-programs, projects and operational change projects with an IT content, in complex environments. We think you are result-oriented, customer-oriented, business minded, persistent, engaged and with excellent communication skills.
You are a driven, people-oriented leader; you are able to empower, motivate and inspire your team by reminding them of your “why” and by ensuring they have what they need to succeed.
W are looking for someone:
- With strong leadership skills, who can effectively balance team drive and well-being
- With + 10 years’ experience of Project Management
- With advanced knowledge in Project Management processes
- With strong decision making skills, and the ability to adapt to change and new demands
- With working knowledge as a head project manager, preferably within the Gripen System
- With good people and communication skills
- That speaks and writes English fluently
- With a Masters or Bachelors degree of Science in technology or economy.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
At the new Resource & Competence Center, we are on a mission to provide the whole of Saab IT with a center for excellence and a home for experts for the important competences needed in Saab's diverse portfolio of projects and services. Our team at Business Enablement is crucial to that vision; we support Saab Business in the delivery of new capabilities and ensure that we are always using innovative technologies in the best way possible.
We are a geographically dispersed organization, but our base location is Linköping, Sweden. As travelling is a natural part of the position, a driver’s license is necessary.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2021-08-07.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
f you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.