Saab is a global high-technology company that offers world-leading solutions and services in defence, aviation, space and civil security. At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We number over 17,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and more than 25% of our earnings are invested in research and development. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
Saab is a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility as well as good opportunities for advancing in your career. Additionally, Saab is a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
You will work as an Senior Warehouse Worker in close cooperation with the assembly personnel, production manager and the planning department in order to keep a good quality and flow in our production. You will also have a close cooperation with our technicians at the production site in Gothenburg, Sweden, where we produce the same products.
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence