Service Manager Telephony
As Service Manager you will responsible for drive daily operations for Saabs telephony services and also contribute to our strategic road map.
- Lead daily operations.
- Daily meetings with team.
- Ensure incidents are correct handled
- Ensure telephone services fulfill Saab requirements
- Suggest and implement improvements
You should be a strong leader. Have a deep telephony knowledge in these systems:
Mobile PBX platforms
- PBX systems (analog/digital)
- Global telephony solutions
- Conferencing solutions
- Contact centre solution
- Mobile network knowledge.
- Radio frequency knowledge
- Advanced troubleshooting in complex environment
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Read more about us here
Last application day 2021-08-20.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.