We are looking for an IT Service Manager. You will lead a team of IT system administrators and infrastructure technician in close cooperation with the Business.
As IT Team leader/Service Manager, you are a skillful leader with experience in IT operations. You have good level of technical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and develop relationships. Good judgement and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations are valuable attributes for this position. You have the ability to lead and work operationally.
- Be the operational person to build a Service Value driven IT team in JFA.
- Work with the governance team to ensure efficient development of IT Environment
- Budget and financial follow up with management.
- Coordinate with other IT functions
- Close collaboration with the Business
- Be a part of a cross functional agile team
Today you are an experienced IT team leader with strong drive. You have the ability of analyzing
both what needs to be done as well defining the roadmap. You also have the ability
to express yourself in a clear way and to communicate with stakeholders.
- Team leader experience
- Relevant education in IT
- Five to ten years of relevant experience from the IT operation area
- You are a social and outgoing person with a good understanding of business processes
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English, verbal and written
Desired skills (some of below):
- Virtualization environments (VMware)
- Experience of Windows-based operating systems and associated support systems
- Network knowledge (TCP / IP, switching, routing and firewall in data center environment)
- Experiences with Redhat, Fedora, Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced IT professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of Business Operations Göteborg & Järfälla within Group IT, who is responsible for delivering effective and value adding IT in the infrastructure solutions to SAAB in Göteborg and Järfälla. You will report to the Head of Business Operations Göteborg & Järfälla.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help, create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.