Software Developer Cyber Security
We need you! Come and help us create a state of the art Secure Platform that support our products with security and latest technology
As a Platform Developer within Cyber Security you are expected to take responsibility for everything from system architectural questions to implementation and verification on a day-to-day basis. You will actively survey the open source community for solutions to our challenges while balancing the need for stability in the implementation. The platform you will be developing implements strong security measures within authentication, encryption, and audit mechanisms, but also serves as an efficient platform for high velocity development in large-scale products.
We are looking for a developer with good communications skills. You are driven by change and improvements and do not see technical challenges as obstacles.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- A proactive and reliable team player with very good communications skills.
- A solid understanding of Linux development environment and configuration.
- Virtualization and containerization techniques and tools
- Experience in software development and DevSecOps
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Knowledge of Security frameworks (eg. KSF, NIST)
- Experience with Micro-services and software defined network solutions
- Knowledge of Export Control regulations.
- Experience working in an international business environment.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of Saab Cyber Security organization and working in the Cloud Platform team. Most of the daily work will concern software and system development. Your manager will be Anders Jonsson (Linkedin)
As your future manager, I am a creative and forward-looking leader who wants to support your personal development. You will be given a great deal of freedom to fulfill your goals and develop your own abilities. For more information, read about us here .
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.