Software Engineer - IP Networking
As Software Engineer, you will be part of the communications team which is responsible for designing secure IP Network Elements used in integrated communication solutions. The integrated solutions span over technologies such as Radio, Modems, Satellite services, and IP Networks and are used within the civil and military markets. You will be a part of a diverse team where help is always close at hand The role is positioned in either Linköping, Järfälla ,or Arboga.
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Software development for IP Network elements
- Verification of Software on function and system level
- Requirement Analysis
- Integration and validation of IP Network Elements
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and actively share competencies
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a strong interest in communication solutions. You have a Master’s Degree and at least ﬁve year’s experience, or an equivalent working track record.
You have a solid background in:
- Development of Software in relation to IP Networking Elements
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Understanding of SW-HW interaction
Your strengths lie in seeing the big picture specific to use cases and customer focus. You are thorough with a mindset of delivering quality over quantity, as well as having strong communication skills. As a person you are driven, eager to develop yourself further, and team focused. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking – SDN architecture
- Knowledge in IEEE standards
- Open Source Development
- Programming languages such as P4, C, C++, Java
It is important to us that you have an accepting attitude towards people regardless of whom you meet. Respect and dignity should be keywords to you at all times.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Recruiting manager: Carina.email@example.com
What you will be a part of.
At Support & Services we are passionate about doing business, and we are proud to be a part of Saab mega-deals and in parallel deliver on the many, daily small- and medium businesses. Creating solutions for our customers is in our DNA, and our people make it happen. Co-operation, communication and feedback is key components in our culture