At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries regarded as technically impossible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
Saab Ltd, Abu Dhabi is now looking for people who want to develop products within our Massive Data Fusion team.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with:
Cloud-native technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Databases like Postgres, MongoDB and ArangoDB
Web application development using REST/OpenAPI
We acknowledge that no one knows everything, but one can learn a lot. We pay great attention to your interest in your own development and enjoy learning about new technologies.
- Experience as a software developer/engineer.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum two years of relevant experience.
- Comfortable with Linux terminal and CLI tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Experience working with a variety of CI/CD tools like Git.
- Knowledge of containers, microservice-based architectures and cloud-native technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and helm.
- Knowledge of database systems.
- Experience with AI and machine learning frameworks like scikit-learn and PyTorch.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Open-minded and fast learner.
This position requires that you undergo a security screening in accordance with the Saab internal processes.
What you will be a part of
Saab’s strategy for growth includes building local business and operations in selected markets, with focus on key customer countries. You will become part of this brand new Saab Company, which operates in Tawazun Industrial Park, northeast of the Abu Dhabi city centre.
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number app. 18.000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.