Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems.
For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As a project assistant, you will be working with the Supply Chain Project Manager to help deliver project specific work for the JP2060 Project.
Provide support with raising purchase requisitions, receipt of goods, data entry and tracking deliveries within SAAB’s IFS System.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Assist with raising purchase requisitions within IFS.
- Assist with data entry into IFS – parts numbers and descriptions.
- Contribute to maintaining project data in spreadsheets.
- Assist Engineering team with gathering equipment data sets.
- Support the DHC Team in Qld of receiving and sending equipment.
- Contribute to an environment that supports successful project delivery.
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office, 9 day fortnight and part time (0.8 FTE minimum) will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- General IT knowledge and skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel.
- Be willing to learn new systems
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Understanding of/experience in use of document control/version control.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a baseline clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised.
You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.