System Engineer to lead development of Rugged Vehicle Electronics
Are you an Experienced Engineer who is committed to develop high technology products for the harshest environment and contribute to business success? Would you like to be a part of one of the leading suppliers worldwide of rugged vehicle electronics?
We are now looking for a System Engineer to join our engineering team of Saab Tactical Electronics AB. In your role, you will have the responsibility for the product development of our ruggedized products and ensure they are developed and designed towards the most demanding standards and harshest environments.
The main tasks for this role are:
- Be responsible for the technical solutions in the development of rugged electronics
- Ensure underlying levels of product development, mechanics, electronics, software, verification and qualification are synchronized
- Take the overall responsibility for product requirements and ensure compliance with the design
You will become a part of our strong engineering team consisting of all technical disciplines required to enable a fully in-house product development at Saab Tactical Electronics AB. Your understanding for electronic design and components is critical for your success in this role.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer to join our team with great possibilities in the future. We expect you to be positive, always focus on the possibilities and have the ability to spread your enthusiasm within your team. To be a member of our team, you need to be inspired and like the challenge by a complex environment in continuous movement with high tech products and multiple projects running in parallel.
- 3-5+ years of experience in engineering work
- Experience in working with requirements, implementing and verifying them in product design
- Positive, creative and always committed to find solutions within your team to achieve our goals
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
What you will be a part of
Saab Tactical Electronics AB develops and supports wearable and vehicle-based advanced electronics for demanding environments on international markets.
You will work within the Product Area Communication and Vetronics Solutions, which is responsible for developing, manufacturing and selling computer and video systems for vehicles and handheld soldier systems.
Operations include system integration, development of embedded computer systems and customer support in areas such as computer technology, advanced video transmission, displays and sensor integration.
To learn more about our tactical electronic solutions, please visit our website:
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.