Systemadministrator Two factor authentication
Come and be a part of our future security services. New functionality demands new and challenging Service development.
You will join a new maintenance team for PKI and two factor authentication. You will work with daily operations of our certificate portal, handling of smart cards and other accessories included in the service. Daily operations and maintenance includes patching, updates, incident, problem and request handling, troubleshooting, technology evaluation and supplier contacts.
You will work systematically with solution proposals, concepts and ideas for continues development within the different areas of the services. Smaller projects and assignment will also be a part of your work. The work is linked to Saab's development environments for, among other things, Gripen, which means that the tasks are largely performed in Saab's premises.
The main tasks connected to the certificate portal are:
- Daily operations
- Incident, problem and request handling
- Continues improvements
You possesses social ability and you are outward and communicative in your interaction with others. You have a good ability to meet and collaborate with different types of people, both internally and externally. The work requires that you have a service-oriented approach. You are analytical and not afraid to come up with new ideas and suggestions for improvement. We also believe that you are skilled at handling parallel tasks, and have a good ability to prioritize.
Are you driven by:
- Supporting our business with IT technical security solutions
- Strive for automated workflows and constantly streamline working methods
- Optimize two-factor authentication solutions and integrate different applications and systems
- Test, evaluate, and manage lifecycle the hardware that supports smart cards
- Manage 2nd and 3rd line operation and support in virtual environments including advanced troubleshooting
- Maintain and further develop process flows for handling smart cards in accordance with current requirements
- Work in teams and together with other skilled technicians in a varied environment
… then you have the qualifications we are looking for.
To thrive in the role and live up to expectations, we believe you have:
- At least three years of experience with Windows-based operating systems on both server and client side with associated support systems
- Basic knowledge in PKI and smart cards
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Great technical interest and likes to work with the latest technology and keep up with the development of the industry
The job involves travels between our offices in Sweden. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply today! We are looking forward to your application.
What you will be a part of
We welcome you to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest.
You will be a part of Group IT, the part of the Saab Group that is responsible for the operation, installation, maintenance and administration of the company's development and production environments. The business is characterized by systematic data security work and technology monitoring in adjacent business areas.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.