Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems.
For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of a professional HR team in a growing organisation, the Talent Acquisition Administrator will provide assistance and support to the Talent Acquisition team.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Support the team by drafting and posting job adverts
- Generate and issue out to all Saab staff a weekly vacancy email
- Manage the invoicing for the TA team to ensure timely payment by Accounts
- Schedule interviews with multiple stakeholders around availability
- Lead on candidate experience, ensuring engagement throughout the process and processing rejections
- Monitor and manage the careers mailbox, ensuring actions are distributed to the relevant team members
- Assist the TA team with generating reports, documentation and policies and processes where necessary
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office, 9 day fortnight and part time (0.8 FTE minimum) will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Qualifications in Human Resources or similar
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (essential)
- Highly customer focused with excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Strong telephone, verbal, and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively establish working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary TA practices
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise work and meet established time frames
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications) High proficiency in
Culture and benefits
We employ over 700 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised.
You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.