Team Lead - IT Architecture
Are you a person with a strong drive who love to work with people? If so, we would love to have you onboard when we take the next step on our journey to build a new development center with specialists who are aimed to support the whole of Saab with IT competence!
We are looking for a team lead who wants to take an active part in building and develop the section Business Analysis and Architecture. As a team lead you will work part time in the team lead role and part time as an IT Architect.
Team Lead tasks (50%)
- Team lead for the IT Architects within the section
- Responsible for staffing asignments
- Build the competence area and create virtual teams in order to facilitate competence transfer
- Conduct and participate in interviews
- Responsible for the day to day contact with our consulting companies
- Head smaller initiatives or projects
- Work in close collaboration with the section manager
IT Architect tasks (50%)
- Analyze customer requirements and needs
- Design solution architecture proposals
- Collaborate with customers in the preparation of decision materials for technical solutions
- Ensure compliance with rules, laws, policies and strategies
- Head or participate in execution of the accreditation process for developed solutions
- Document solutions
You have a natural aptitude for leadership and a genuine interest in working with people. You are a person who is naturally outgoing with a great commitment and finds it easy to create good personal relationships with others. We also believe that you are a good coach and listener, like the combination of working close to both people and technology and that it is natural to you to take initiatives.
You have the ability to discuss complex issues with different types of people with different skillsets and levels of knowledge. You have a strong drive, is curious to learn new things and finds it easy to grasp new contexts.
- Academic education in IT, Computer Science or System Management
- Five to ten years of relevant work experience
- You are a genuine team player who thinks the team goes before the individuals
- Has many years of experience in leadership and/or project management
- You enjoy to plan and organize
- You have the skills to work as an IT Architect
- Has excellent Communication skills in both Swedish and English, in speech and writing
- You have the ability to look outside the box and the expertise to create new solutions
- You are passionate about understanding the business and it´s processes
- Holds a relevant IASA compatible certificate such as DFK-CIA or any of the IASA CITA ones
- Possess a strong analytical ability
- Has experience of technical project management
- Knowledge and experience of the ITIL and Togaf frameworks and Agil methods
- Knowledge of information security nationally and internationally as well as regarding export controll
- Working knowledge of Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect, iServer, Doors, ArchiMate, BPMN 2.0, UML and PM3
What you become a part of
As a part of the new Resource Competence Center department our goal is to create a home port for specialists and to ensure that we have the right skills to support the rest of Saab’s diversified portfolio of projects and services.
In the Business Analysis & Architecture section we work mainly in projects, usually in the early phases together with the business to develop new or improved solutions nationally and internationally. We are currently 20 employees and 50 consultants.
The position is preferable stationed in Linköping, Stockholm, Järfälla, Göteborg or Huskvarna.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
During the summer, it may take some time before you receive an update. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2021-08-31.
Read more about us here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may very well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on our nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.