Team lead Strategic Procurement Management
Are you a business-oriented team player with leadership skills and experience of procurement in international complex supply chains and you might be the one for us!
Do you want to work in a strategic role with business relation responsibility with your suppliers and also want to be a team leader that engage, coordinate and coaches your team to success? In this role you can have it both.
As a strategic procurement manager, you will be accountable of a specific area of components. You will have numerous contacts both internally and externally and work in close collaboration and dialogue with your colleagues and your suppliers. As a part of the role you will face complex questions were you need to break down problems and analyze it from a business-focused perspective.
As a team lead you will be responsible for a team of 6 strategic purchasers, to coordinate work and processes, follow up progress and contribute to team success.
The main tasks are:
- Negotiate new and renegotiate existing long term agreements for spares and repair parts. Most of supplier agreements are related to SAAB340 and SAAB2000 but other platforms included in business area product portfolio are supported as well.
- Monitor suppliers and analyze long term performance, supplier risks and cost development.
- Plan and define strategies for supplier base.
- Coordinate strategic team with respect to workload processes and ways of working.
- International/National Travels are required approx. 20-40 days per year
We are looking for a business-minded team player with leadership skills and experience of procurement in international complex supply chain.
- Relevant work experience of strategic procurement in an international environment
- Knowledge in commercial agreements
- Excellent communication skills both in Swedish and English
- Leadership ambitions and skills
- Be a team player with high collaboration skills
- Have a strategic way of thinking with wide scope and long term perspective of procurement
- Driver’s license
- Master of Science or similar education is meritorious
- Experience of leadership positions is meritorious
- You are creative find new ways of thinking and working and have the will to contribute to the team long term success
- Technical knowledge or interest is an advantage
- Experience from aircraft business and/or area of business law is meritorious
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
We welcome you to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest.
You will be a part of a small team of 6 strategic purchasers that collaborates tightly together. The culture is represented by open discussions, coaching leadership and high level of own responsibility. We also have a lot of fun together!
At Support & Services we are passionate about doing business, and we are proud to be a part of Saab mega-deals and in parallel deliver on the many, daily small- and medium businesses. Creating solutions for our customers is in our DNA, and our people make it happen. Co-operation, communication and feedback is key components in our culture.
Closing date: 2021-02-28
If you have questions regarding the position please contact the Recruiting Manager at email@example.com.