Team Leader - ILS
Do you want to work with the development of world-class Electronic Warfare products? Do you enjoy working with leadership and have a holistic mind-set with the goal to deliver the best and most cost effective system to our customers?
Saab Surveillance Electronic Warfare in Järfälla is now looking for a Team leader with focus on ILS. You will be a part of the department for Integrated Logistic Support (ILS). The group is responsible for the competences within ILS at Electronic Warfare (EW) in Järfälla, and are present in development projects within all our product families.
In this role you will be a part of the development of world-class EW technology such as Gripen E EW System and Global Eye EW systems. For the team leader of ILS activities it is very important to be an ambassador for the life cycle perspective in the development of our products.
Tasks will include:
- Project budget responsibility and cost follow-up
- Calculation of ILS activities in quotations
- Member of the Project Management Team with the exclusive right of managing all ILS activities
- Coordinate the team activities with the development in the other project teams
- Hold team meetings
- Be responsible for the day-to-day conduct and progress of the activities in the ILS team and for the supervision of all work therein
- Will attend meetings regarding questions within the scope of ILS with the customer
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated person with great communication skills. You are used to efficiently collaborating with team members as well as other stakeholders. You are structured and have a confident mindset enabling you to adapt to circumstances.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, computer science, or another relevant experience of ILS work
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience with general product development and product lifecycle
- Experience with project planning tools such as MS Project
- Defence background/interest
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Electronic Warfare (EW) unit who provides efficient solutions for surveillance and decision support, for threat detection, location, and protection. Read more about us here .
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement, you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here .
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.