Test and Validation Engineer
Are you a senior Test and Validation Engineer who is committed to develop high technology products for the harshest environment and contribute to business success? Would you like to be a part of one of the most leading suppliers worldwide of ruggedized Vetronics?
We are now looking for a senior Test and Validation Engineer to our test team of Saab Tactical Electronics AB.
In your role as Test and Validation Engineer you will have the overall responsibility to secure that our latest developed ruggedized products are qualified towards the most demanding environmental standards.
The main tasks for this role are:
- Be responsible of the complete chain of activities from plan-, execute- and validate environmental test (e.g. electromagnetic-, vibration- and temperature compability).
- Bring feedback, in terms of possible design improvements experienced from test result, to development team in our strive to continuous develop our solutions.
- From the aspects of test coverage and released certificates, be responsible for configuration control of our complete Product portfolio.
You will become a part of our Test team, responsible for test and qualification at Saab Tactical Electronics AB.
Your understanding for electronics design and its influence on electromagnetic combability and your previous experience working with environmental standards is critical for your success in this role.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer that, preferably within the EMC area, can plan- and execute test and also analyze the test result. Your ability to convert test result to design improvements and by that contribute in our continuous product development is desired.
We expect you to be positive, always focus on the possibilities and have the ability to spread your enthusiasm within your team.
To be a member of our test team, you need to be inspired and like the challenge by a complex environment in continuous movement with high tech products and multiple projects running in parallel.
- Long term experience from working with environmental standards, e.g. MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810.
- Skills in advanced electronic design.
- Positive, structured and always committed to find solutions within your team to achieve our goals.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Saab Tactical Electronics AB develops and supports wearable and vehicle-based advanced electronics for demanding environments on international markets.
You will work within the Product Area Communication and Vetronics Solutions, which is responsible for developing, manufacturing and selling computer and video systems for vehicles and handheld soldier systems.
Operations include system integration, development of embedded computer systems and customer support in areas such as computer technology, advanced video transmission, displays and sensor integration.
To learn more about our tactical electronic solutions, please visit our website:
Please apply before 2021-01-31
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.