Trade&Export Finance Specialist to Saab Treasury
We are looking for a Trade Finance specialist to join a team of 4 within Saab Group Treasury. The Group Treasury function is the Saab Group’s in-house bank and is responsible for managing the Group’s financial exposures within the areas of: Fx, Interest rates, Debt&Capital markets,Trade & Export Finance, Insurance and Saab´s Pension fund.
Trade Finance and the role
Trade Finance is a support function to the Saab´s 4 Business Areas as well as other entities in Sweden and around the world. The main products where support is given are Guarantees, L/Cs and Export Financing. The underlying commercial contracts are often complex and long term, requiring close cooperation with the commercial and project teams within Saab.
The main tasks are:
- Internal support to all relevant projects and entities regarding the Trade Finance products.
- Close cooperation with all stakeholders around relevant projects, such as treasury controllers, legal and the sales organization.
- Close cooperation with banks on guarantee and L/C texts and mechanics.
- Procurement and negotiations of guarantees, L/Cs and export financing related products.
- Ongoing education to relevant stakeholders within the Saab Group.
- Maintaining the relationship with Saab´s group of 9 main banks.
- Close cooperation with Exportkreditnämnden (EKN) and Svensk Exportkredit (SEK)
- Interface between Treasury and Saab´s CRM system, as super user and responsible for maintaining and developing functionality
- Leader in updating and maintaining all of Treasury´s processes and and policy documents for the Saab Global Management System (GMS)
- Assisting in the Saab Management Review process
- Producing and developing monthly and quarterly Trade Finance reports.
- Assisting in relevant KYC and CSR processes
To be successful in this position we expect you to have relevant experience within Trade & Export financing from a large exporting company or from a bank. As a person we anticipate that you are trustworthy, communicative and a great collaborator. You enjoy working in a cross-functional setting and you're comfortable in driving change trough project management. Further, you are reliable, analytical and solution-oriented with a problem-solving mindset. A team player who enjoys working together and helping out whenever needed. Innovative and curious about new technical solutions and ways of working is a must.
Saab Treasury is based in Linköping. It is a strong preference that you will be based in Linköping, however a discussion about being based in Stockholm can be had.
- Minimum 5-10yrs relevant experience from Trade & Export financing.
- A relevant academic degree, preferably in business administration, accounting or finance.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English.
- A good understanding in communicating cross a multifunctional setting where you are used to dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Financial modelling in Excel.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last date for application: 2022-07-01. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defence challenges of tomorrow
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe.
You will be a part of a people oriented organization consisting of a highly motivated and skilled group of Treasury specialists that constantly works to improve themselves and their surroundings. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest. Do you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations. Read more about us here
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities