We are seeking an experienced, motivated Training Lead at Saab UK to manage all aspects of product training to our national & international client base, delivering knowledge and training to our customers at all stages through the products lifecycle .
You will work in close cooperation with PSS Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Project and Service delivery teams to understand needs, create the training strategy, deliver this to our customers in a relevant and timely manner, and provide on-going support as necessary.
This position will require hybrid working with the expectation of regular attendance at our Hull office and customer sites. You will also work in close contact and collaboration with other Saab sites meaning that national and international traveling will be required.
- Bring together Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Project and Service delivery teams to develop a robust and scalable training strategy
- Work with Engineering Teams to ensure the training strategy is relevant for all different locations, customers and roles
- Create and maintain all training materials so they are relevant and timely to support delivery and adoption
- Ensure all training related materials are aligned and comply with requirements and regulations
- Distribution and collation of the training content to relevant parties
- Arrange periodic reviews and updates of training curriculums and content
- Develop, arrange and deliver trainer sessions both remotely and on-site (customer sites where necessary)
- Delivery of webinars and on-line content
- Liaising with the employees due on the training courses
- Support end users following training content deployment
- Delivery of virtual and on site floor walking support.
- Customer focused, with excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to manage stakeholders
- Experience in developing and leading training.
- Proven track-record of designing and executing training within a regulated domain
- Practical delivery of core product training to small and large groups of varying levels
- Be able to communicate professionally, clearly, concisely and consistently to external and internal customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate professional presentation skills and deliver relevant audience appropriate content
- Ability to adapt delivery to suit customer needs
Saab is a global high-technology company that offers world-leading solutions and services in defence, aviation, space and civil security. At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We number over 17,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and more than 25% of our earnings are invested in research and development. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of Saab’s Public Safety Solutions business unit where we develop and deploy Command, Control and Communication software solutions used by police forces, ambulance services, fire and rescue services, airports and public transport agencies. Our software applications help these organisations to manage critical incidents, respond to people in distress and ultimately help make people and society safer.
Candidates must hold a UK driving licence and have been a UK resident for a minimum of 3 years (a mandatory pre-requisite to gain security clearance).