Viktingenjör Gripen E
You and the team members are responsible for the technical areas of weight and balance abilities of the aircraft.
The main tasks are
- Ensure that weight and balance requirements for complete aircraft are met
- Review and evaluate system solutions
- Participate in weighing of complete aircraft, subassemblies and equipment
- Work with calculations and predictions with databases and models
- Perform analyzes to reduce weight
- Review and evaluate subsystem design solutions
- Develop methods for control and monitoring of weight
- Represent our technology area with customers and authorities
We are looking for you who like to work with complete systems, analyze, look in to the deep and see relationships. You have a good ability to co-operate with others, take initiatives and like to guide colleagues.
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent, experience from performance, airframe design is beneficial.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Good ability to co-operate
- Good cultural awareness
The service includes work covered by defense secrecy. Therefore, you must carry out and approve a security check made by the authority
- Experience from design work and system engineering
- A background from working with Gripen, T-7 or SMA
What you will be a part of
We welcome you to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.