Saab runs the Traffic Management activities in The Netherlands. This office is actively reducing its CO2 emission. The CO2 Performance Ladder (CO2-Prestatieladder in Dutch) is a Dutch Standard that stimulates companies and organizations in reducing their CO2 emission, with respect to their operational business and to the execution of projects. Reducing CO2 emission is achieved by overall reduction of fossil energy consumption while replacing it by sustainable energy. See the SKAO website (in English or Dutch) for more information.
For us the CO2 Performance Ladder is the instrument for:
- taking inventory of our emissions, i.e. determination of our CO2-footprint;
- actively reducing our CO2-footprint;
- involving stakeholders in achieving reduction.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or remarks regarding Saab and the CO2 Performance Ladder or if you have contribution you would like to make on this topic: email@example.com.
We also would like to refer you to our Saab Corporate responsibility and sustainability: https://www.saab.com/about/sustainability
It all starts with insight in our existing CO2 emission. For this purpose we have developed an emission inventory sheet, enabling us to measure and expose our CO2-footprint (documents in Dutch):
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2017
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2018
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2019
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2020 H1
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2020 H2
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2020
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2020 binnen-buiten
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2015-2020 trend
- Rapportage Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2020
- Emissie inventarisatie STBV 2021 H1
Based on Insight: our emission inventory, we have formulated a number of actions to be taken, in order to reduce our footprint (document in Dutch):
Through this website page we want to inform you about our CO2 performance. Updates will be published periodically, each 6 months. Besides we have set up a company internal communication structure, containing our internal and external publications (document in Dutch):
Information about our initiatives and participations (document in Dutch):