Skip to content Go to main navigation Go to language selector

Personal data request

Please use the forms on this page if you want to exercise your right to access, rectify or request us to stop processing your personal data.

If you are a current or former employee or a job applicant, please use the specific form for your case. If you are neither of these, please use the general personal data request form.