With the changed market conditions but also Saab’s position, including our product portfolio, multi-domestic platform and strong backlog, we continue to be a company with substantial growth opportunities.
In 2023, Saab announced new medium-term financial targets for the period 2023-2027. The targets are provided on the back of improved growth opportunities from increased market demand and Saab’s significant order backlog. Saab aims to deliver on the medium-term targets through higher investments and by adding resources in the coming years, enabling a future capacity uplift.
- An organic sales growth between 16-20%.
- Operating income growth higher than the organic sales growth.
- Operational cash flow to be positive.
Medium-term targets 2023-2027
- An organic sales growth of around 10% (compound annual growth rate).
- Operating income growth to be higher than the organic sales growth.
- Cash flow conversion of minimum 70%, cumulative for the 5-year period.
- The equity/assets ratio will exceed 30 per cent.
Note: Cash conversion is measured as Operational Cash Flow divided by Operating Income.