Saab serves the U.S. government, industry, and commercial customers with world-leading products, services and solutions including defense and civil security. We constantly develop, adopt and improve new technology to meet changing customer needs. With approximately 25% of our annual revenue re-invested into R&D, we are a world class technology partner providing innovative technical and business solutions that add value and increase the efficiencies of our customers and partners.
Among many other solutions, we have supplied:
- Radars and sensors to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. State Department (as prime or in partnership with major U.S. OEMs)
- Training systems to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy SEALs, and U.S. Marine Corps
- Signature management products to the U.S. Department of Defense
- Ground combat support weapons to the U.S. Army Rangers, U.S. Navy SEALs, and USSOCOM
- Advanced aerostructures to the 787 Dreamliner and other programs
- Runway situational awareness systems to the FAA