Keeping People and Society Safe
Saab's U.S. portfolio is based on technology developed both in the United States and in Sweden. We actively transfer technology from Sweden where appropriate, while utilizing a supplier base across 24 U.S. states to foster our nation's development capabilities. In the long term, this means ongoing U.S. growth for Saab, and more jobs for Americans.
Facts and figures
With over $410M USD in total annual U.S. sales, Saab has around 900 employees, and operates out of nine U.S. locations.
Among many other solutions, we have supplied:
- Radars and sensors to the U.S. Army, the U.S.Navy, and the U.S. State Department
- Signature management products to the U.S. Army, the U.S. Marines, and the U.S. Dept. of Defense Training and simulation systems to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy SEALs, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Department of Energy, and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Aircraft after-market support to Silver Airways, Peninsula Airways, C&L Aviation, and the Argentine Air Force.
- Air traffic control solutions to the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Total Airport Management solutions to the country's largest airports and airlines.