Keeping People and Society Safe
Saab, Inc. serves the U.S. government, industry, and commercial customers with world-leading products, services and solutions including military and civil security. We provide solutions and technologies that are central to U.S. defense and homeland security. We develop, modify and deliver Saab's portfolio to U.S. customers, blending Swedish quality and reliability with American ambition and cost efficiency.
Saab's U.S. portfolio is based on technology developed both in the United States and in Sweden. We actively transfer technology from Sweden where appropriate, while utilizing a supplier base across 24 U.S. states to foster our nation's development capabilities. In the long term, this means ongoing U.S. growth for Saab, and more jobs for Americans.
Facts and figures
With over $288M USD in annual U.S. sales, Saab has over 700 employees, and operates out of seven U.S. locations.
Among many other solutions, we have supplied:
- Radars and sensors to the U.S. Army, the U.S.Navy, and the U.S. State Department
- Signature management products to the U.S. Army, the U.S. Marines, and the U.S. Dept. of Defense Training and simulation systems to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy SEALs, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Department of Energy, and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Aircraft after-market support to Silver Airways, Peninsula Airways, C&L Aviation, and the Argentine Air Force.
- Air traffic control solutions to the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Total Airport Management solutions to the country's largest airports and airlines.