THE 2006 REPORT
- Sales amounted to SEK 21,063 m. (19,314)
- Net income for the year was SEK 1,347 m. (1,199)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 11.91 (10.89)
- The proposed dividend per share is SEK 4.25 (4.00)
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 27,575 m. (17,512)
and the order backlog totaled SEK 51 billion (42)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,745 m. (1,652)
and income after financial items was SEK 1,693 m. (1,551).
”Saab’s positive development continues, and 2006 was one of our most successful years ever. We are growing, and profitability is good. Significant order bookings have helped us build a record-high order backlog, and important acquisitions make us stronger and more complete than before”, says President and CEO Åke Svensson.