Saab Air Traffic Management to Exhibit at World ATM Congress
Defence and security company Saab will be exhibiting Air Traffic Management at the World ATM Congress, March 4 through 6, in Madrid, Spain, in stand 305. Saab will be demonstrating its broad line of products and services that are transforming Air Traffic Management (ATM) from a group of separate tools into a harmonized modern system that delivers advanced safety and efficiency.
Saab’s ATM solutions on display at the ATM industry’s largest conference will include:
- Industry-leading airport surface safety system (the A3000), multilateration and surface movement radar.
- The Saab Integrated tower, a flexible, scalable approach to providing users with a streamlined set of automation tools to manage traffic flow in a safe and efficient manner.
- The future of air traffic management – Saab’s RemoteTower– that is a safe, economical alternative to traditional air traffic services.
- The Aerobahn Collaborative Decision Making (CDM) and efficiency platform that enables airports and airlines to drive down operating costs, enhance efficiency and improve the public’s flying experience.
- Operational Safety and Efficiency analysis capabilities that are providing users with a better understanding of the performance of airports.
- Saab’s airport-wide security management system, SAFE, which provides airport-wide situational awareness and tools to more efficiently manage airport security.
Visit Saab at World ATM Congress Stand #305.
For further information, please contact:
Saab Press Centre,
+46 734 180 018
Mr. Robert Conrad, Senior Public Relations Specialist, Saab Sensis Corporation,
+1 (315) 634-3139 or +1 (315) 751-3646
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions ranging from military defence to civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents and constantly develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.