Saab at Dubai Airshow 2021
Saab will be exhibiting at the Dubai Airshow, Dubai World Central, United Arab Emirates from 14-18 November. Come to stand #1180 in the main exhibition hall to learn more about how Saab is making people and society safer.
Saab is displaying a range of advanced systems that provide operational advantage by giving users more time to act through the rapid detection of threats. In the civil sector, Saab’s digital air traffic management solutions are optimising air travel, benefiting both travellers and the sector’s environmental footprint.
Come along to the stand to learn more about:
- GlobalEye as the world´s most advanced AEW&C solution that operates as strategic national asset in peace, crisis and conflict, with ground-breaking capabilities that can provide simultaneous air, maritime and ground surveillance in one single solution.
- T-7, the most modern advanced pilot trainer jet for the next generation of combat pilots.
- The world-famous Giraffe radar family.
- Self-protection countermeasure systems.
- Air traffic management including digital towers.
A press briefing for registered media will be held at Press Conference Room 1 on the upper floor by the Media Centre.
Monday 15th, 11:00-11:45 local time, Press Conference Room 1
GlobalEye: One solution, many missions
Come along to hear about how GlobalEye is at the forefront of AEW&C systems and the unrivalled capabilities that it brings to a nation’s defence. Places will be limited to 16 attendees.
For further information, please contact:
+44 7747 857 997
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.