Invitation to Saab’s Sensor Seminar: Sensors - for a Safer World
Saab is pleased to invite media, financial analysts and investors to our Sensor Seminar, on 24th February 2022, 14:00 CET.
The Sensor Seminar will be hosted by Carl-Johan Bergholm, Head of Saab´s business area Surveillance.
The seminar will provide an insight on the journey to meet and counter the threats and challenges of modern warfare. This year’s seminar will demonstrate Saab’s take on current sensor development for today’s defence forces, on electronic warfare in a multi-domain environment and on how to get the deceptive advantage with electronic attack capabilities. We will also provide a market outlook.
- The Importance of Connected Sensors in a Modern Defence Force, Carl-Johan Bergholm, Head of Saab´s business area Surveillance
- Electronic Warfare - a Must for Survivability, Heléne Bittmann, Head of Global Marketing and Sales, Electronic Warfare and Aircraft Systems, Saab
- Electronic Warfare in Practice - Electronic Attack Capabilities, Mikael Corp, Sales Director, Electronic Warfare, Saab
- Market Outlook, Carl-Johan Bergholm, Head of Saab´s business area Surveillance
- Question and answer session
Moderator: Charlotte Nilsson, Media Relations Manager, Saab
Time: Thursday, 24 February 2022 at 14:00 CET
The seminar will be live-streamed via Facebook, LinkedIn and at http://saab.com/sensor-seminar
It will be possible to post questions via the live-stream or on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using #SensorSeminar.
The seminar will be conducted in English. All presentations, including picture, films and the webcast will be available after the broadcast at the Saab webpage.
For further information, please contact:
Saab Press Centre,
+46 (0)734 180 018
Follow us on twitter: @saab
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.