If you are a person who has a great interest, knowledge and experience within data analytics and advanced analytics, you are the one we are looking for.
You will be a member of the expert team for Idustry 4.0 Center of Excellence. You will collaborate with our business areas in defining I4 use cases. You will contribute in the Strategy and technology/application selection in accordance to the I4 reference architecture.
You will lead the implementation of I4 capabilities within the Analytics layer such as Data Lake(s), AI and Machine Learning. You will work in teams in close collaboration with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Data Architects/Engineers etc. You will occationally lead such teams in the implementation phase of projects.
The main tasks are:
- Translating Saab business requirements into technical specifications such as design and implementation specifications
- Manage and lead Data Analytics projects and assignments
- Manage core data infrastructure, ensuring data is available and accessible across the organization
- Partner with business stakeholders to answer questions with data, build dashboards and reporting, and carry out exploratory analysis
- Use statistics, machine learning and AI to extract value from data: solving optimization problems and building prediction models
- Bachelor degree or higher within information technology, computer science or computer engineering
- Minimum five years of relevant experience within Data Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Strategic abillity
- Communicate clearly, simply, and effectively
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience from Industry 4.0
- Experience in AI
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
As a high technology, aerospace and defence company Saab is growing in multi country by investing R&D and modern product portfolio and international expansion. Besides Saab is executing digital transformation efforts within Saab business areas both in product portfolio and operations.
Increased digitalization in products and ways of working
Invest in modern technologies such as automation, cyber, cloud and space
Continuing to create a truly inclusive and performance driven culture
In our growing IT organization, we are now hiring an Analytics Lead, an important role in the digital transformation efforts.
You will report to the head of “Digital Solutions & Analytics”. This section delivers tailored IT-services to Saabs business and have the responsibility of realizing Analytics initiatives according to business roadmap and targets.
Your location can be flexible but travelling between Saab locations in Sweden will be required. Last application date 2021-09-22.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.